Opportunities to get involved with Her Binder Project
Join the 2016 Writing Team!
Calling all writers and bloggers!
We are looking to build a team of women to write for Her Binder Project’s free monthly devotional calendars and weekly guides. Join us!
- Ministry – Whether you’re already active in ministry or you’re looking for more ways to be involved, Her Binder Project is a great place to do that. Our mission is to provide fun, free, and creative way for women of all ages to study God’s Word. Since this ministry began in 2014, we have been able to reach thousands of women and teens with our devotional calendars and it has been such a blessing to see how God has used Her Binder Project to help women study His word and apply it to their daily lives. By joining the Her Binder Project writing team, you become an active part of this mission.
- Exposure – Our devotional calendars reach over 1,000 women a month. Once you’re on the writing team, every article written by you will be tagged with your name and a link to your blog or social media page. You will also have the opportunity to interact with readers and commenters when your article is published on our site.
- Community – We have a beautifully diverse community that stretches across 6 continents. We would love for you to be a part of it! We also have an invite-only Facebook group just for Her Binder Project team members.
Click here to learn more about Her Binder Project
- A follower of Jesus Christ
- 18 years of age
- Able to submit at least 1 article a month
- Please Note: this is a volunteer position. We are working on being able to offer full-time and part-time positions in the near future!
Does this sound like something you’d like to be apart of? Complete the form below! We can’t wait to hear from you!